Friday, September 21, 2007

Designing an online study questions program

I have been working for the past 6 months or so on developing and building a program that has the potential to present online study questions to students for use when preparing for exams. Not only will this serve as a resource for my students, but also as a research tool for myself. I also plan to incorporate data gathering tools within this system.

I am using Macromedia Authorware for this project. This program is a pretty flexible program to build interactive educational software. It requires little formal programming knowledge, but allows programmers to build interactive games, simulations, animations, tutorials, and the like.

This is a long-term project that I hope will be successful and allow me to investigate different aspects of such tools and to investigate what the best design and use of such a tool would be.

No comments: